the world is just awesome...

the world is just awesome...
twinkle twinkle little stars*******

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2012-07-09

my students are my priority now..

fuhh,today is monday...nothing special happen..got two classes only..P & P session with 5A's students are okay i think..as usual..they r kinda of naughty but still loves them..sometimes,i dun have the guts to scold them or hit or punish them but to make sure that they wont repeat the same mistakes over and over again,i have to do it..argghh..trial spm is just around the corner..im not sure what my students are thinking right now..but me,as their English teacher is really like ''like a BIG BIG BOM waiitng for its time to EXPLODE'''..seriously,my head is like that..thinking about them everyday..OMG..huhu..please please please please my students,if u loves ur teacher,please study hard..think about ur future..(wish they can hear this)..



AGAIN ''GOOD LUCK STUDENTS..'

No comments: